Everyone has a story to tell, here's mine sprinkled with some creative projects along the way.
Thank you for stopping by and I hope you come back again.



Monday, April 16, 2012

PBK new sketch + an Ella layout

Happy Monday guys! Thanks for stopping by the blog. Today's order of business is some crafty links and shares. Let's get started shall we...

So did you play along with Paper Bakery kit's April sketch #1? I hope you did because that layout sketch had so many possibilities and I hope it inspired you to create something fun. Well today's the launch of April's sketch #2 and it's a card sketch. Everyone needs a new card to welcome the Spring season so why not use this sketch to make some cards today?!

I made three cards using this sketch and one of them is this the above photo. To see of this card plus the other two I made, please head on over the Paper Bakery kit today here.

Oh and the April kits were revealed yesterday and the above photo is a look at what you will recieve if you order the April Add On kit. Looks good huh?

and finally, I was able to contribute to an article that was posted at Ella Publishing last week. The theme was Spring and I took that inspiration to create a layout about my new haircut + color which I got done late last year. I used green as my main color scheme because (a) it coordinates with the green tank top I had in the photo and (b) Green is very much a spring color. Head on over here to learn more about this layout and read the fabulous Spring themed article that Ella Friend Kelly wrote.

So that's it for me today. I hope you all have a fantastic week.

Till next time,
Grace



No comments: