Everyone has a story to tell, here's mine sprinkled with some creative projects along the way.
Thank you for stopping by and I hope you come back again.



Friday, May 18, 2012

10 years of bliss

hello friends. Today is a special day for me and my husband. Ten years ago we made an eternal commitment to each other and after ten years we are still in bliss. I was going through some photos and was lucky enough to find 9 photos from each year we've been married except for 2003. Don't ask me why I don't have it because I can't explain it to myself either. Now come along with me as I reminisce about married life from the past ten years.....

2002 

2003
Cannot find a photo of me and hubby together

2004

2005

2006

2007

2008

2009

2010

2011

2012

Wow, we sure have changed over the years but our love is still the same. :) I feel truly blessed to have an eternal companion that loves me, supports me, puts me in my place when I need to be and a wonderful father for my children.

thank you for letting me celebrate this special day on the blog. We are going on a date tonight. Woohoo!

Have a great weekend.

Till next time,
Grace

1 comment:

Jan Hennings said...

Biggest congrats on your Anniversary :)