Everyone has a story to tell, here's mine sprinkled with some creative projects along the way.
Thank you for stopping by and I hope you come back again.



Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Teacher gift ideas

This is the last school week for my kids and I'm sure I'm not the only one that have thought of what to get our children's great teachers this year. I have a few crafty ideas that, hopefully will spark some ideas for you. But before that, I made this mini album with my Paper Bakery May Add on kit and I made a tutorial to go along with it. You can find it here.


So here are some fun ideas that you (and your child) can put together for that special teacher to say thanks for all their hardwork this year.






Hope you all have a great rest of the week.

Till next time,
Grace





2 comments:

hilde janbroers said...

what a great giftst!!! Love the pencil tin!

TLC DESIGNS, LLC said...

too, too cute! Thanks for the inspiration!
Hugs
Tammy Louise