Everyone has a story to tell, here's mine sprinkled with some creative projects along the way.
Thank you for stopping by and I hope you come back again.



Monday, June 25, 2012

Random Monday

Hi all. Today's going to be quite the random post bec. there's just so many things to say and little time to do so. So here it goes...

June has been a challenge-filled month over at Paper Bakery kit. We presented you with challenges every single Monday and I hope you played along with us. For our last challenge, we want you to use circles in your projects/layouts. The layout above is a reposting of a layout I made recently that shows how I used circles in my layout. Check out the challenge and all it's details here.

I will not be posting anything until Friday because I will be busy with my first every Summer Kid Craft Camp. SUPER EXCITED about this. My head is spinning with details and so blogging will be put on hold. I'll come back to sharing come Friday with a food Friday post. Make sure you come back for that.

and finally....please pray for the over 11,000 people displaced by a fire near us here in the Springs. This photo was taken on Saturday morning and the last I heard, it has spread big time and 2 more fires have started. It's making me really angry that people are starting these fires. What on earth can they gain from this??? I really don't know and it's making me sad knowing that the beautiful mountains that I see everyday are not going to be the same ever again. :( :( :(

Side note: We are safe. The fire is on the other side of the freeway and there's many more houses between us and the fire. Thank God for that.

So that's it. Have a great day.

Till next time,
Grace

No comments: