Everyone has a story to tell, here's mine sprinkled with some creative projects along the way.
Thank you for stopping by and I hope you come back again.



Thursday, July 5, 2012

GCD Studios projects

For the month of June, I was able to contribute some projects to GCD Studios' PaperCut magazine. Have you seen it? If not go here...it will inspire and amaze you, all at the same time. Here are the projects I submitted for that issue...

He's the man!
I used the Oh Happy Day collection for this layout. I purposely picked the blues, green and red colors from the papers to make sure I stick with the masculine theme. I had a gingerbread border punch that I used to mimic my hubby (which is bald) and added some pattern papers and twine to some of them to create interest and dimension.

 Sending Warm Wishes card
Next, I was given the assignment to make a card that had orange as the primary color. Again I used the Oh Happy Day collection for this card. Love the background paper and how the orange hue evoked the "warm" theme of my card.

So there you have it. Some paper share for you today. How's your Thursday turning out so far?

Till next time,
Grace

No comments: