Everyone has a story to tell, here's mine sprinkled with some creative projects along the way.
Thank you for stopping by and I hope you come back again.



Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Grace-worthy Designs updates

Hi all. Happy hump day!!!

So aside from scrapbooking and photography, I also have an Etsy store. Talk about multi-tasking! And I'm so excited to share that I've added a few more items in there. I notice that people are grabbing my birthday card sets a lot and I think it's because everyone's seeing the value of a handmade card versus an email or greeting on facebook.

I also added a few hairbows in there as I LOVE to make 'em and my sweet daugther can't wear them all. :)


So if you are looking for some handmade gifts today, please check my store here. I love Etsy and how this community of craft lovers have created success stories all around.

till next time,
Grace

No comments: