Everyone has a story to tell, here's mine sprinkled with some creative projects along the way.
Thank you for stopping by and I hope you come back again.



Friday, September 14, 2012

Autumn Ideas

Whew it's Friday and I have survived this week! To kick off the weekend, how about I share with you some of the ideas I found on Pinterest that I think will jump start your Autumn fun...
 
(click on the title to learn more about the project)
 
I love the colors on this. It looks like you're going to need a lot of brown yarn BUT I'm sure once the project is done, it will be worth it.

September doesn't just mean Start of the school year or that Autumn is upon us but it also boasts of lots more great holidays that we can celebrate with the family.
 
 
I love, love, love this look. I love th pop of fall color in the purple and browns but keeping the base (dress and leggings) neutral.
 
If you are looking into recycling crafty supplies to make it a fun Fall themed project then maybe this cute little pumpkin might just do the trick! Super cute and looking through the instructions, it seems like it's an easy project as well.
 
Another crafty idea. Felt is one of those supply that are inexpensive and easy to work with. I think I'm going to make my own version of this banner so I can use up some of my felt stash. How about you?
 
You need to check this cake out! In the link you will find that this recipe boasts of only using two ingredients....yellow cake mix and a can of pumpkin. Sounds delish!
 
So there you have it...Happy Fall!
 
You can also keep up with my latest pins by following me at Pinterest. Check out my boards here.
 
Till next time,
Grace
 
 
 


1 comment:

Penny Walker said...

love the pumpkin idea that is so cool