Everyone has a story to tell, here's mine sprinkled with some creative projects along the way.
Thank you for stopping by and I hope you come back again.



Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Cards to brighten your day

Cards always makes someone's day. That's why Hallmark is one of the most popular name brands out there. But even better than Hallmark are Handmade cards. So today I'll share with you two cards I've made that would hopefully inspire you to create something special for someone today....
 
Goodluck!
I made this card using some bright, spring colors from the Hello Spring collection of Little Yellow Bicycle. I used the 6x6 paper pack which is the perfect size for cardmaking because the designs have been scaled down to the proper size.

I used a sentiment sticker from SRM Stickers which I laid on green paper first before handcutting and adhering to my card using foam adhesive.

One of my favorite punches is this Butterfly punch from Martha Stewart Crafts. I finished it off with some rhinestone centers.

Thanks
With this card, I went a little vintage. I used products from the Promise Me line from SEI. I love the butterfly metal accent and used that as my one embellishment in this card making it my focal point.
 
I added  a lace and gold to the card to emphasize the "vintage" feel project.
 
So this is my little way of brightening someon's day. What about you?
 
Till next time,
Grace

2 comments:

sarah said...

cute cards. :)

Hank hendricks said...

Cute cards...anyone receive will be delighted..thanks you share it.Metal business cards.