Everyone has a story to tell, here's mine sprinkled with some creative projects along the way.
Thank you for stopping by and I hope you come back again.



Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Bubbles Layout *My Little Shoebox and Want2Scrap*

Hello friends. Today's a special scrapbook post featuring a My Little Shoebox project with Want2Scrap blings and corrugated flourishes. Read on to see how I put these products together and find out how you can win a prize....
 
We’ve teamed up with Want 2 Scrap to bring you some inspiration all this week  with the collaboration of My Little Shoebox collections and products from Want 2 Scrap.
Bubbles layout
For this page, I used the chipboard shape from Want2Scrap as a template that I traced behind my blue checkerd paper. I then cut out the shape and then adhered the paper on the center of my pink dot paper. I added some machine stitching to the shape paper to add more texture to it. All my paper, die cut shapes and stickers are from the Vintage Shop line of My Little Shoebox.
 
 
I wrapped some MLS ribbon over a big dot of glue and created a flower. To create my center, I used a die cut flower from the Vintage Shop line, punched out a 1/2" circle and then adhered small Want2Scrap pearls in the center. I added this layered accent in the center of my ribbonn rose using some foam adhesive. 
 
 
I used a journaling block from the Vintage shop line for my handwritten journaling. I distressed and inked the edges ot make it stand out against the background better.
 

For my title, I decided to emphasize the activity that my daughter was doing in the photos so I punched out some 1" circles from pattern paper, inked the edges and then adhered my letter stickers to spell out my title. I then added them to the layout using foam adhesive to mimic floating bubbles.

 
I received some bling frames. I cut some out and make a photo corner for the top left photo of my layout.
 

I used the rest to create a line of rhinestones on the top edge of my scallop border.

I decided to spray mist my corrugated flourish shape (from Want2Scrap) with some glittered mist to add some shine to them.

We hope you enjoy the designers projects that are featured today. We’re also offering a chance for you to win some My Little Shoebox goodies for yourself.

The Prize:

My Little Shoebox is giving away a complete two collection kits today.
 
To win:

Leave a unique comment on each blog featured today. The winners will be chosen randomly from all comments on the My Little Shoebox blog AND the designer blogs. Make sure you also stop by the Want 2 Scrap Facebook Page and tell them My Little Shoexbox sent you.
 

Here is a list of today’s My Little Shoebox designers that are featured:
 
                           Grace------you are here
 
Till next time,
Grace

8 comments:

Margie said...

Sweet layout-love the letters on the "bubbles"!

Charlotte Brochu said...

I love the bright colors and how you did the title! Really cute layout!

Stephanie U said...

Love how you used the bling! It works perfectly on that sweet layout.

Miriam Prantner said...

What a great layout! I really love all the details - the gems in the corner, the pearls in the center of the flower and along the border. Great work!

KellyG said...

Pretty layout! Love how you used 'bubbles' to put your title letters on and how the alphas had dots, like more bubbles. I also like the textures that you used on this layout!

cghundley said...

Very pretty layout. Love the blue flower used.

Carla from Utah

Angie said...

Super adorable layout, loving the flower!

Sue D said...

Very cute--I like bubbles title and the sweet photos.