Everyone has a story to tell, here's mine sprinkled with some creative projects along the way.
Thank you for stopping by and I hope you come back again.



Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Ms. Maddie's Photo Session

Hi there and Happy Halloween!

As you all might have heard, I've added Photographer to my "resume" and although I adore and enjoy working with my clients in helping them capture some special moments for their family, I am still very much inspired by my own love ones. That's why I've started a new tradition this year that around my children's birthday, I take them out for their very own photo session. I recently got to take Maddie out for her 7th birthdy session and I posted some of my favorites at my photography blog.

Here's one of 'em....


To see more of Maddie's birthday photo session, please click here.

Thanks for stopping by.

Till next time,
Grace

No comments: