Everyone has a story to tell, here's mine sprinkled with some creative projects along the way.
Thank you for stopping by and I hope you come back again.



Monday, October 22, 2012

My Little Shoebox Cherry Delight

Hello friends. Oh it was a nice blog vacation but I'm glad to be back. Lately blogging has been my only type of journaling and I've missed being able to document my family's stories. But I'm also relieved that I took that time off. It gave me the time that I needed to fulfill other responsibilities.
 
But now that I'm back, how about some scrappy share? ...
 
Above is a collage of my September projects for My Little Shoebox. My assignment was a minibook and 2 cards using the new Cherry Delight line. I love the Japanese inspired paper designs and I'm definitely digging the new stickers and die cut shapes (did you notie the cute leaf die cut in my mini?) So much fun! To see more of these projects, you can check my blog post at the MLS blog here.

Speaking of My Little Shoebox projects, above is a sneek peek of what you can expect on Wednesday's blog. We have teamed up with Want2Scrap this month and here's a little peek of what I made for this team up. Hope you come back on Wednesday for that. :)
 
Till next time,
Grace


No comments: