Everyone has a story to tell, here's mine sprinkled with some creative projects along the way.
Thank you for stopping by and I hope you come back again.



Friday, November 2, 2012

Card share

Oh so glad to know that it is Friday today. I am looking forward to the weekend, plus it's daylight savings time so that means I get an extra hour of sleep. Woohooo!

But before I head out and plan my weekend, let me end the week with some of my latest cards...

So Sorry
I added some dry embossing on the turquiouse background to give it more depth and pattern. I handcut the circle accents from pattern paper and used it as a visual triangle for my card.

Hello Friend
I used a journaling block for the scallop background of my sentiment circle. I added the punched out shape and added it with foam adhesive to make it stand out against the rest of the card.

Thanks
I stamped the doodle flower accents twice. Once with the black ink pad and the second time with a colored ink. I then cut out the doodle flower and adhered it onto the black inked flowers, using foam adhesive. I also added some green inside the leaf to make it more realistic.

I know these cards didn't have any fall colors in them but if you know me, you know that I love bright and cheery colors so I went with the Spring tones. The yellows, turquiouse and oranges just puts a smile on my face.

How about you, what puts a smile on your face?

Have a great weekend.

Till next time,
Grace

No comments: