Everyone has a story to tell, here's mine sprinkled with some creative projects along the way.
Thank you for stopping by and I hope you come back again.



Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Take Twele- November edition

Hi friends.
 
Sorry this post is a little bit late. My home was screaming to be dusted and vacuumed today.
 
Anyways, so we are on the 2nd to the last month of the year and I have to say that I've enjoyed doing the Take Twelve photo challenge from Ella Publishing. It really helped me capture the month in a non-stressful, little moments style and I will cherish these small glimpses in our life captured in photos for years to come.
 
So without anymore babble from me, here's how my November 12th looked like...

1. I didn't pull out my camera till lunch time so my documentation started with my lunch. Leftover Spiced pumpkin soup with shredded chicken from yesterday.
2. I visited a good friend this morning and she let me take some of her yummy homemade cinnamon rolls home for me and Mitch to share. It was de-li-cious!!!
3. The cold weather has arrived in my neck of the woods and so today was a "scarf" kind of day.
4. I worked on getting some CD orders for clients ready and packaged.
5. Felt so good to be crossing off things on my to-do list today.
6. Made some time to read from the good book. :)
7. Had a few moments to spare before dinnertime (this was a delightful surprise) and so I practiced some tunes on the Piano.
8. With my "don't stress yourself out" new attitude, we are having leftovers tonight! I love cooking for the family but sometimes, eating something the second time around is as good as the first time. :)
9. Although we had leftovers for dinner, I had planned a yummy dessert *wink*
10. For Family Home Evening, we reviewed our plan/exits in our home in case of an emergency so that Marcus can check off a few things in his scout book. We were hitting two birds with one stone.
11. A glimpse of my scrap table tonight. I love having a scrapbook room in the basement where I can make a mess and just shut the door so no one can see how crazy disastrous it looks in it!
12. My guilty pleasure after the kids have gone to bed. I catch up on my favorite shows while scrapping the night away.

So there you have it. Another glimpse of my life...right now....documented!

What about you? What's your favorite way to document your life at this very moment?

Till next time,
Grace

No comments: