Everyone has a story to tell, here's mine sprinkled with some creative projects along the way.
Thank you for stopping by and I hope you come back again.



Tuesday, December 11, 2012

CK Jan/Feb 2013 issue

Hello my dear blog friends. Today I'm super excited to share with you that the Creating Keepsakes Jan/Feb 2013 issue hits newstands TODAY! I was very honored to have a project in this issue.
 

Saving My Tomatoes
As seen in the Jan/Feb 2013 issue of Creating Keepsakes magazine. Copyright Creative Crafts Group. Posted with prior permission from the publisher.
 
Here's a few places where you can get more info about this fantastic issue...
· The Sneak Peek: http://www.creatingkeepsakes.com/articles/January_February_2013_Sneak_Peek
 
I hope you check it out cause Creating Keepsakes always put out great and informative issues. Even I got a few pages dog-eared so I can try some new technique and ideas.
 
Happy Tuesday.
 
Till next time,
Grace


No comments: