Everyone has a story to tell, here's mine sprinkled with some creative projects along the way.
Thank you for stopping by and I hope you come back again.



Friday, March 15, 2013

Projects with flower stamp

Today I'd like to share with you two projects that I've made using the same flower stamp. I love the versatility of stamps. They give your projects added design and if you change the ink you use or when you heat emboss them, they provide a totally different look. 

Wolf Pride Layout
This page is about my daughter getting an award at school last year. I used the blue color scheme as the main  color of the page which I pulled out from my photo. 

I used a circle border stamp to decorate my tag for my title. I love that stamps dressed up any plain paper. 

I stamped the flower image on green cardstock and them punched out a circle out of it. I then added a brad in the center and adhered it to my page with foam adhesive. I repeated this process two more times to create visual triangle for my page.

Supplies Used:
Cardstock- WorldWin; Pattern papers- (ruler, journaling block and wordstrip) Echo Park; (others) The Sweetest thing, My Mind’s eye; Stickers- (large letters) So Sophie, My Mind’s Eye; (small) Dear Lizzy, American Crafts; (date) Sidewalks, October Afternoon; (butterfly) Momenta; (happy thoughts) Cosmo Cricket; (butterfly label) Farmhouse, October Afternoon; Die cut tab- Crate Paper; Brads- SEI; Photo Corners- Recollections; Twine- Doodlebug Design Inc.; Circle punch- Creative Memories; Stamp- Studio Calico; Ink- Tsukineko; Pen- Millenium, Zig; Adhesives- scrapbook adhesive by 3L; Glue Dots, Creative Memories


Thank U Card
I love creating cards right after I make a page. This allows me to use the scraps from my layout to create another project. I used the stamp here to dress up my kraft pocket. I added the circle stamp on yellow paper. Adding a bold stamp would work really well with muted or light colored pattern paper. 

I love how this card is interactive. You can insert a gift card or even money in this pocket for the card recipient. 

Supplies Used:
Cardstock- (white) Walmart; Pattern papers- (blue dot) Sassafrass Lass; (phrase) Echo Park; (others) My Mind’s Eye; Stickers- (letter) Dear Lizzy, American Crafts; (tab) My Mind’s Eye; Kraft pocket- Maya Road; Twine- Doodlebug Design Inc.; Pearl- Recollections; Stamp- Studio Calico; Ink- Versacolor, Tsukineko; Thread- Coats and Clark; Sewing machine- Kenmore; Adhesives- scrapbook adhesive by 3L; Creative Memories


What kind of projects do you like to make with stamps?

Thank you for stopping by. 

Till next time,
Grace

1 comment:

Anne Temple said...

Love both of these and a great way to show the versatility of the stamps. Love that pocket card on your card too.