Everyone has a story to tell, here's mine sprinkled with some creative projects along the way.
Thank you for stopping by and I hope you come back again.



Friday, April 26, 2013

Apps for Memory Preservation

Happy Friday friends. So about a month ago I jumped in and ungraded technologically with an Ipod touch. While I'm still new to all of this technology I have found that there are a few apps (applications) that are helping me in my journey in preserving memories and I thought I'd share them with you today. 

We all have our favorites apps. Some are very important and useful to our everyday and some are fun like games and social apps. Well I discovered a few ones that has been a great tool for my scrapbooking and memory preservation..

Light meter- I found this great one to be very helpful when I'm shooting. I love how it cuts the time of me playing around with my camera settings at a photo session. Even if you are not a photographer, just taking pictures for the family, having this app will allow you to have more time shooting and less time figuring the numbers out. 

Happier- I love this app. I use this one as a mini journal. It allows you to jot down something that you are thankful for on that day. I love how it helps me with my journaling, getting me to jot down some quick bits of memories or things that I'm grateful for and it even saves the day that I wrote my memories down. I'm thinking that this would be great once I'm ready to scrapbook a specific memory or a bunch of memories in one page. 

Two peas in a bucket- I love how this app allows me to get inspiration right at my finger tips. I'm usually browsing the gallery when I'm somewhere far from my computer or if I'm in my scrapbook room and need a quick jolt of inspiration or ideas for my next project. 

55,000 Amazing Quotes- This fulfills my obsession with witty phrases and words. I love quotes. They are the perfect combination of inspiration and knowledge. Somehow, I don't consider myself good at words so I'm always looking at what other's are saying and add it to my projects.

You tube- You might think, well I don't have the time to watch cute kitten videos but wait...did you know that there are great papercrafting tutorials in there too? I've even started doing video tutorials and you can see them all in my Youtube channel here

So there you have it. Even if you don't have an Apple device, I know that some of these apps are also available in Android devices. Do some google search to make sure. 

Now that I've shared my favorites, I want to know what's yours?

Happy Weekend

Till next time,
Grace

No comments: