Everyone has a story to tell, here's mine sprinkled with some creative projects along the way.
Thank you for stopping by and I hope you come back again.



Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Some latest projects

It is a cold day again  in my neck of the woods. How is it that we can never fully get into "Spring" around here? Oh well, I guess more time to stay indoors and craft. Speaking of crafts, I've been busy plugging along with my design team projects and I'm finally able to share some of them. Here's a few that I made recently...

Stop by the Epiphany crafts blog here to see how I made this card using the Square 25 Tool...

And Die-Versions released their uber-cute Country life themed die sets for April and I got to make this layout with the Tractor, Cow and Horse dies. You can see this layout in the Die-Versions blog here. 

I also made this First day of school layout for Die-Versions featuring the 1-9 Express Edge. Love how it created a super easy school themed border for my page. Check out this layout in this blog post at Die-Versions blog. 

So there you have it. I hope that you are having a week full of inspirations and creating, and that you are in a much warmer place that I am. *wink*

Till next time,
Grace

1 comment:

Anne Temple said...

All of these projects are adorable! Love the sewing on your card - it looks quilted. And both of the layouts are fantastic.