Everyone has a story to tell, here's mine sprinkled with some creative projects along the way.
Thank you for stopping by and I hope you come back again.



Monday, April 1, 2013

Sweet{heart} layout plus video tutorial

Happy Monday everyone. Today is a new day and I'm feeling optimistic. Something about a new week and getting a fresh start with things is causing me to smile today. How about you?

So as I promised, here's my latest video tutorial. I decided to share with you a start to finish process on making a layout featuring ways I use punches on my projects.


and here's another look at the finished project...

Sweet {heart}

After I finished the video, I decided to add some accents on the white part of the polaroid frame. It was just looking a little boring so I used the leftover part of the heart border sticker and some washi tape with hearts on it. 

Supplies Used
Cardstock- (white) Walmart; (grey) Bazzill; Vellum, Pattern papers, Stickers and letters- Dear Lizzy, American Crafts; Rhinestones- Kaiser Craft; Thread- Coats and Clark; Sewing machine- Kenmore; Tape- Source Unknown; Border punch- Fiskars; Circle punch- Creative Memories; Corner rounder- EK Success, Creative Memories; Die cut machine- Spellbinder; Die- Scallop circles; Photo corners- Recolllections; Adhesives- Scrapbook adhesive by 3L, Creative Memories



Thanks for stopping by and I hope you have a creative week. 

Till next time,
Grace

No comments: