Everyone has a story to tell, here's mine sprinkled with some creative projects along the way.
Thank you for stopping by and I hope you come back again.



Monday, July 29, 2013

Pile it up series video 1

Happy Monday dear friends. Today I'm starting a 4 part video series I titled "Pile it up". I was thinking of ideas or topics to share in my videos and while sitting in my scrapbook room, I was feeling overwhelmed by all of my "stuff". So to help me, and hopefully you as well, I'm going to try to "pile up" products on my page. Please check out video #1...


and here's another look at the final project...

Denver Temple Layout




Make sure you subscribe to my YouTube channel so be informed of the latest videos once I've uploaded them, which should be next week. 

Thank you for stopping by and I hope you have a creative week. 

Till next time,
Grace

2 comments:

Mary M said...

Grace, great video, great layout. I love your idea of "Pile It Up" and I'm looking forward to the next video. Funny I gave Susan a card for this release that I made from long strips of pattern paper.

Grace Tolman said...

Thank you Mary. Can't did your card got posted already? I wanna see your version of "piling it up" with paper.