Everyone has a story to tell, here's mine sprinkled with some creative projects along the way.
Thank you for stopping by and I hope you come back again.



Friday, September 20, 2013

Huntington Beach layout *Paper House*

It's project share time again. 

I'm super excited to be sharing my first project for Paper House since being officially chosen to be in their design team. I was given a lot of paper designs to work with and my first project features some beach themed designs. 

Huntington Beach layout
I loved the Beach paper line from Paper House. The glittered papers were really cool and I wanted to incorporate that on my page so I cut them out using some fuzzy cutting technique and adhered them to the corners of my page. Because some of the papers from the line had some big bold photo designs, I added the sand pattern paper over them so I can have a clean background for my photos and embellishments.

Supplies Used:
Papers- Sand Pattern (P-0450E), Beach Snorkel (P-0446E), Ocean Breeze (PGL_0021E), Getaway (PGL-0020E), Beach Chair (P-0447E)
Stickers- Life’s A Beach (STDM- 0028E), Fun Beach 2 (STCX- 0163E)
Others- Letter stickers, Pen, Tag Punch, Adhesives

Instructions:
1. Cut out two Sand pattern papers into 11 ½ x 11” pieces. Adhere to the center of the Beach chair papers.

2. Adhere the photos to your layout.

3. Handcut the glitter accents from the Getaway and Ocean Breeze paper. Adhere the cuts on the edges of the layout.

4. Cut a strip from the Beach Snorkel paper measuring 8 ½ x 1 ½”. Cut the long ends into notches. Add the title stickers. Cut in the center and adhere to the layout.

5. Punch out two tag shapes from Beach Snorkel paper.  Tuck under the left bottom photo and adhere to secure.  Handwrite your journaling.


6. Decorate the page with both flat and dimensional stickers from Paper House.


This was definitely a fun project to create. To learn more about Paper House products, please click here

Till next time,
Grace

No comments: