Everyone has a story to tell, here's mine sprinkled with some creative projects along the way.
Thank you for stopping by and I hope you come back again.



Friday, September 27, 2013

Latest Published Projects

This week I reminisce on the good 'ol days of when there were plenty of scrapbook and card magazines to choose from. Remember Memory Makers, Better Homes and Garden's Scrapbook Etc. and Simple Scrapbook? 

Like most publications, scrapbook magazines are deciding to go digital. There will only be a handful of crafting magazines that would offer their content in print format next year. This really makes me sad and that's why I am treasuring my latest complimentary copies of the issues that I've been published in. Here are the latest two, in print...

Homemade with Love
This layout was featured in this magazine from Creating Keepsakes...



And this layout, which I made for Die Versions is found in the latest Scrapbook and Cards Today Fall issue...
Archibald Farm layout

They also offer this magazine in digital format, free for everyone to see. Check it out here

I don't know about you, but something about curling up in the couch or on the bed with one of these inspirations in my hand is one of my most favorite relaxing activities. What is your favorite part of a crafty magazine?

Till next time,
Grace

No comments: