Everyone has a story to tell, here's mine sprinkled with some creative projects along the way.
Thank you for stopping by and I hope you come back again.



Monday, September 16, 2013

Oh my Monday

Hi there my friends. I got a few posts planned for this week but today, I'm starting off in a rather random fashion. I "officially" start my fall semester of school today and that makes me nervous. To add to that would be laundry, getting the house in order, some photo edits to accomplish and yada, yada, yada. If you are a mom who juggles so many things, then you know what I'm talking about. And if you're not a person who has a long list to do on Mondays...well...you are my hero! 

So before I go off and try to check off all of those things on my list, I'd like to personally invite you to the first every Die Versions blog hop that starts tomorrow. Please come back to this blog tomorrow to learn more about what we have in store for you or visit the Die Versions blog here


and because I can't help but love how this video shows a "slight" resemblance....ok I'll be honest....it shows all of my obsession with Pinterest, I'll leave you with this. Watch it and tell me you don't have an inkling to create a board specifically with Paris/Carnival inspired projects. Warning...if you get the "Pinterest" craze then this will make you burst into laughter.   



Happy Monday.

Till next time,
Grace

1 comment:

Sabina said...

What a gorgeous layout!! Love the half pint die!!! And leaves are super!!!