Everyone has a story to tell, here's mine sprinkled with some creative projects along the way.
Thank you for stopping by and I hope you come back again.



Saturday, September 7, 2013

Paper Secrets September Sketch (Inspired by Stamping sponsorship)

Hi friends. Today I have a special share for you. Inspired By Stamping is hosting the card sketch challenge this month over at Paper Secrets. The have two card sketches and the first one is this...


Don't you love the sketch with the banners and butterflies? Well here's my take on it, featuring Inspired by Stamping stamp sets and flowers...

Time to Celebrate card
I used the Whimsical banner, Vintage Banners and Happy Occasion sentiment sets. I also used flowers from IBS.


Wish Big card
 With this one, I used one image from the Whimsical banner as my banner image and then the sentiment from the Big Wishes set.

Make sure you stop by the Paper Secrets blog today to see all of the beautiful creations made with this sketch. Don't forget to play along too, as IBS generously offered a gift certificate to the winner of the sketch.

Till next time,
Grace

1 comment:

Rose said...

Grace these are both awesome!!! LOVE LOVE LOVE the banners :)