Everyone has a story to tell, here's mine sprinkled with some creative projects along the way.
Thank you for stopping by and I hope you come back again.



Friday, October 25, 2013

Happy Birthday card *Inspired By Stamping*

It seems like birthday cards are my "thing" lately. This is my third handmade card for that theme. Oh well, at least I'm  going to be well stocked for next year. If only I remember to actually give them out to friends and family. Ha!

This one is made for the ABC challenge blog. I love their theme right now, it's X for Xtra special. This means that they are looking for cards made for special occasion and I can't think of a better occasion than birthdays. Don't you think so?

Happy Birthday card
This was was made with some Lawn Fawn papers, Simple Stories brads and Inspired by Stamping stamps. The sentiment is just so gorgeous and the flower are super versatile. Just by changing up the colors of the inks I use with them, I will be able to use them for different seasons. Definitely going to be one of my "go-to" stamps from here on out. Plus did you know that the frame stamp is FREE with your purchase at the IBS store? Check it out here

I feel like when you have such a lovely framed sentiment, everything else in your card should be subtle. Would you agree with me on that?

Till next time,
Grace

No comments: