Everyone has a story to tell, here's mine sprinkled with some creative projects along the way.
Thank you for stopping by and I hope you come back again.



Monday, October 21, 2013

Warmest Birthday Wishes card *Inspired by Stamping*

Happy Monday friends. I hope you have enjoyed "hopping along" with the Inspired by Stamping and WorldWin blog hops. Wasn't that fun?

Today I'm starting off the week with a card share. I'm entering this for the latest papertakeweekly challenge which is to use the "Halloween Hues". I love rummaging through my scrap stash to find just the right colors. Make sure you stop by their blog and play along. 

Warmest Birthday Wishes card
I used some new stamps from Inspired By Stamping for my frame and sentiment accents. I also used some white flowers from the IBS store

I'm so glad that I was able to use the purple glittered cardstock here. I've been hoarding that for a while. *wink*

Thanks for stopping by.

Till next time,
Grace

No comments: