Everyone has a story to tell, here's mine sprinkled with some creative projects along the way.
Thank you for stopping by and I hope you come back again.



Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Fall Drive layout *Epiphany Crafts*

Hi there friends. First off, I hope you all had a great Veteran's day yesterday. I am grateful for all the men and women that have sacrificed so that my family and I can experience a life with security and peace. THANK YOU!

So today's share is a Fall themed layout I created for Epiphany Crafts

Fall Drive layout
I used the heart punch to create my leaves. I love it when I can use some tools in a different and unique way. 

You can see more images of this layout along with supplies and instructions here. 

Thank you for stopping by and hope you have an inspirational day. :)

Till next time,
Grace

No comments: