Everyone has a story to tell, here's mine sprinkled with some creative projects along the way.
Thank you for stopping by and I hope you come back again.



Friday, December 13, 2013

Congratulations on your new home card *Inspired By Stamping*

Hello friends. Today I'm featuring a card I created recently for Inspired By Stamping, featuring the blog candy for this week. For more info on this, check out the Inspired by Stamping blog here

Congratulations on your new home card
I love the Fancy Label dies II. It is perfect in layering papers over each other. I decided to heat emboss the title of my card on the green paper to make it stand out better. I just so happen to have some pattern paper with house prints on them so I added that in the card to match the theme.


Supplies Used:
Fancy Label Die II- Inspired By Stamping
Big Congrats- Inspired By Stamping
Others- Cardstock, Pattern paper, Rhinestones, Black Pen, Circle Punch and Adhesive.

Thanks for stopping by,
Grace

No comments: