Everyone has a story to tell, here's mine sprinkled with some creative projects along the way.
Thank you for stopping by and I hope you come back again.



Thursday, December 12, 2013

Have a Merry Christmas card *Inspired By Stamping*

Hi there friends. Two post today from me. Wow, that's very rare and to think I'm supposed to be doing school work today. ha! Well a little creative time doesn't hurt anyone, right?

Well today's post is a card that I'm submitting to the latest challenge for ABC Christmas challenge blog. The theme of the challenge was to create your own embellishment and I used an IBS sentiment stamp and some flowers to create my own holiday "bell". 

Have a Merry Christmas card
I wanted to customize my background so I used this IBS stamp to create my music notes paper background. I then added some whites and light colored accents to create a balance in my card.

So there you have it. Hope this helped you get ideas for your next project.

Till next time,
Grace

1 comment:

cohenna said...

ƚliczna karteczka ;)