Everyone has a story to tell, here's mine sprinkled with some creative projects along the way.
Thank you for stopping by and I hope you come back again.



Tuesday, December 3, 2013

You are my Sweetheart layout *Paper House*

I can't live without music. I rely on it to keep me company while I drive around. I have it plugged in when I'm working out. And sometimes I even have it in the background when I'm working. It's also a great way for me to grab inspiration for projects such as this one....


 I wanted to create a layout featuring some of my favorite pictures of me and my husband in the first 10 years of our marriage. The title of the layout comes from a popular song that I always hear on the radio. I used some of the bright and cheerful patterns from the Summer Fun pack as it denotes the fun and happy feeling I want to remember my first decade with hubby. I added the butterflies to reminds me of the “butterflies in my tummy” feeling whenever my I see my husband.

Supplies Used:
Papers- Summer Fun paper pack (PP-0034E)
Stickers- He Loves Me 3D Stickers (STDM-0132E)
Others- cardstock, heart punch, tag punch, die cut machine, pen, twine and adhesive)

 Instructions:
1. With your die cut machine, cut out the words (taken from a song) from the blue cloud paper. Cut the number tabs as well. Set aside.
2. Cut out the diagonal strips paper into an 11 ½” square. Adhere to the center of the pink cardstock.
3. Cut out a yellow plaid paper into a 1 ½” strip and adhere to the center of the page. Cut another strip of paper from the multi-colored paper strip into a ¾ x 12” piece. Cut the ends into notches and adhere on top of the yellow paper.
4. Add the negative portion of the cut out words on the bottom left side of the page.
5. Add the photos. Adhere the number tabs on a corner of each of the pictures using some dot adhesive. *for the 10th photo, punch out a heart from paper and layer with die cut numbers #1 and 0.
6. Punch out a tag from the cloud paper and tuck parts of it behind a photo. Handwrite your journaling using a black pen.
7. Decorate the page with twine, dimensional butterfly stickers, epoxy bird sticker and handmade arrow.



What about you, how do you use music as an inspiration?

Till next time,
Grace

No comments: