Everyone has a story to tell, here's mine sprinkled with some creative projects along the way.
Thank you for stopping by and I hope you come back again.



Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Card showcase - January

Did you catch my newest video and project share? You can scroll down to the previous post or click here. 

And because I can never let go of scraps, I created some cards from the leftovers of my "kit" after creating my five layouts. Here they are...

Happy Birthday
I wanted to finally use the ice cream cones stickers from the Dear Lizzy sticker sheet that I had out and made this birthday card. The colorful papers worked out well for the theme.


Take a journey, find yourself 
I thought that the bike paper and the sentiment went well together. I also layered two stickers (the round scallop one and the glittery sticker over it) plus added the twine on the bottom for some texture.


You make my heart sing
I wanted to incorporate the leftover butterfly die cut sheet so I placed that first and then layered it with the heart transparency so you can still see the butterflies without making the background too boring.


So there you have it...three cards created with scraps and leftover parts of sticker and die cut sheets. It just shows you that you can stretch your products with just a few tricks and a lot of inspiration.

Till next time,
Grace

No comments: