Everyone has a story to tell, here's mine sprinkled with some creative projects along the way.
Thank you for stopping by and I hope you come back again.



Wednesday, February 26, 2014

Thinking of you always card *Inspired By Stamping*

One of my favorite things to do when creating cards is figuring out how to add and layer elements without making it look busy. I think I was able to pull that off with this card, what do you think?

Thinking of you Always card
I used a white cardstock as a base. Then I layered it with some beautiful papers from the Vintage Floral pad. I stamped some Ticket stamp images on white cardstock, trimmed and then used colored pencils to add some color to the design. I then layered a scallop purple die cut circle with another paper from Vintage Floral paper and then topped it off with a paper flower.

To create a visual triangle in the card, I added some rhinestone that matched the color of the flower. 

So there you have it. Thank you for joining me today. 

Supplies Used:
Vintage Floral Paper Pad, Inspired By Stamping
Vintage Tickets, Inspired By Stamping
Cardstock- (white) Walmart; (purple) WorldWin papers
flower- Bazzill
Rhinestones- Kaiser Craft
Border sticker- Hambly Screen Prints
Colored Pencils- Faber Castell

Till next time,
Grace

1 comment:

Jaya Raghuvanshi said...

Really gorgeous! love the beautiful layers!