Everyone has a story to tell, here's mine sprinkled with some creative projects along the way.
Thank you for stopping by and I hope you come back again.



Tuesday, May 13, 2014

Sending Sunshine and Smiles card *Inspired By Stamping*

Hello friends. Today I'm sharing a quick card that I created with the new released stamp set from Inspired By Stamping. Today is actually the release day for this set...


and here's my card...


I decided that I would heat emboss the beautiful flower stamp. I decided to do it with white embossing powder and use a gold/orange background. I love how the darker colored cardstock made the white pop out really well. 

I used the color pink to create a visual triangle with my card starting with the sentiment on the top, then the twine and also the scallop pattern paper strip on the bottom.

Thank you for stopping by.

Till next time,
Grace

No comments: