Everyone has a story to tell, here's mine sprinkled with some creative projects along the way.
Thank you for stopping by and I hope you come back again.



Monday, July 28, 2014

Today was...layout *Inspired By Stamping*

Happy Monday crafty friends. Today I'm sharing a layout I created using the Pretty Planners set from Inspired By Stamping.

Today was...layout
I love the small words and accents from this stamp set. I was able to put together my own title block with the words and the check box. So fun!
These photos are from three years ago when we went up one of the famous peaks in our area. Because I had a ton of pictures, I decided to add the pattern paper strips around the photos so it didn't distract from my photos. The small accents helped me add some dimension within my page without taking too much from my photos.


The above two border strips are from the same stamp set. I love how I can create personalized paper strips with stamps. 


These tiny banners are also part of the stamp set. It had the circle in the middle which I filled up with buttons.

Thank you for stopping by and I hope you have a crafty week. To learn more about this stamp set and the other new sets, visit Inspired by Stamping store here.

Till next time,
Grace

No comments: