Everyone has a story to tell, here's mine sprinkled with some creative projects along the way.
Thank you for stopping by and I hope you come back again.



Sunday, August 24, 2014

His Ride layout *Inspired By Stamping*

Hello there crafty friends. Today I'm sharing a layout I created for hubby. One of my go to design principle for scrapbook projects is to pull out the colors of my layouts from the photo/s that I am using. With this one, I used the dark color of the bike seats and the yellow on the tank. I also grabbed some green from the grass.

To make this "everyday" scrapbook fun I added some of the stamps in the Pretty Planners set from Inspired By Stamping. I had this paper that already had block designs so I just stamped the days of the week on it to create my homemade calendar. 
I also added the tag stamps and then layered them with stars. 
Here are some more details...




I got some Project Life cards at Hobby Lobby a month ago and decided to use some of it here. I used it on part of my title and also my journaling block. I love the quality of these cards. This definitely won't be the last time I purchase them.

What's your go to design principle when you create a layout?

Make sure you check out the rest of the stamps from Inspired By Stamping here.

Thank you for stopping by.

Till next time,
Grace

No comments: