Everyone has a story to tell, here's mine sprinkled with some creative projects along the way.
Thank you for stopping by and I hope you come back again.



Thursday, September 25, 2014

Preschool Cutie layout

Here's another layout from me this week inspired by a sketch. 

This one was from Stuck on U Sketches blog

and here's my take on it...
With this one, I pretty much grabbed everything, besides the cardstock and background pattern paper, from my itty bitty scrap stash. I love it when I find a sketch that would let me pile on paper on my page. 

I had cut out these Polaroid type blocks from my Silhouette Cameo a while back and I'm finally finding some use for them. The owl stickers are from my stash as well (My Little Shoebox sticker sheet)  It was so cute, I couldn't resist!

The "just a note" stamp is from Inspired by Stamping and the enamel dots are homemade.

I have been wanting to use some modeling paste on my page and I finally found the inspiration for it. I had made a star template from Silhouette Cameo that I used as a mask and then smeared some modeling paste on the page. I love the result, it's so vibrant and the texture is fantastic!

Thank you for stopping by.

till next time,
Grace


1 comment:

Eli said...

The bright colors you used are perfect to bring out this cute picture. It will certainly be a nice keepsake for your son.
Eli x SOUS