Everyone has a story to tell, here's mine sprinkled with some creative projects along the way.
Thank you for stopping by and I hope you come back again.



Friday, September 26, 2014

The Two of You layout *Inspired By Stamping*

Today I'd like to share with you a layout I created at the beginning of this month. Before our new bundle of joy arrived, I contemplated on how much the dynamics of family will change. Through that "reflection" I came up with this layout. For a long time it's just been these two and I wanted to document how I feel about them. 

The Two of You layout
I loved the sentiments from Inspired By Stamping Trendy Circle Sentiment set that I decided to add a few of them here. They reflect how I feel about my children. I also added some chevron arrows to direct the eye to the important parts of my layout. 

Here are some close ups....




Thank you for stopping by and make sure you stop by the Inspired By Stamping store to check out the latest releases.

Till next time,
Grace

No comments: