Everyone has a story to tell, here's mine sprinkled with some creative projects along the way.
Thank you for stopping by and I hope you come back again.



Friday, November 28, 2014

Happy Family layout

So how was your Thanksgiving day? Was it full of yummy food and great company? Did you brave the crowds and got some deals? Well however you celebrated the day, I hope you were able to create some great memories. 

Speaking of memories, I got one documented recently, inspired by this sketch...

Happy Family layout
Remember my page from Wednesday? about my daughter's baptism? Well the photo on this page is from the same weekend. My parents and two of my siblings were able to come to the baptism and we had to document the mini reunion with a family photo. I got this one printed as a 5x7 and I thought it needed it's own special layout.

The sketch had an extra challenge that went with it. They wanted us to add something that inspired us. My family definitely inspires me and that's what I used as my journaling prompt.

I used a lot of die cut shapes and itty bitty pieces from my stash in this layout. I loved the deep turquoise background but needed to ground the page a bit so I added some white paint around it.

Here's a video of how I created this page....


And here are some more close ups...




Thank you for stopping by and I hope you have a great weekend.

Till next time,
Grace

1 comment:

Wilma Voermans said...

A lovely layout with fun elements. When I have some time I will look at your video, soon! Thanks for playing with us at OUAS!