Everyone has a story to tell, here's mine sprinkled with some creative projects along the way.
Thank you for stopping by and I hope you come back again.



Tuesday, December 30, 2014

My top 10 favorite projects of 2014

Hi there friends. Today I thought of doing a recap of my favorite projects from this year. You can click on the specific blog posts for that project on the title and I will share a little bit of why I consider them as my faves from 2014. Here we go...

This is one of my fave altered projects for this year because it not only is super cute but it's also practical. I use this bag as my scripture carrier and it just brings a smile on my face every time I pick it up. 

I chose this layout because I got it done pretty quick plus it showed some of cuts from my Silhouette. It's an evidence that I'm finally getting a hang of my "new" toy.

Love this altered frame too. I love how simple yet full of texture and dimension this project has. Plus the quote is perfect. 

I chose this card because it shows some of the things that I've tried to incorporate stamps in my card. I also like my attempt for coloring. I've definitely tried lots of techniques this year. 


This is one of the few mini albums I made this year. I love how super easy this all came together plus the vintage items in it are so cute.

I treasure this layout because of the story and how easy it came together. This also shows the recurring theme of my pages this year....lots of layers and handwritten journaling. 

I chose this as one of my faves because it was one of those projects that I've been wanting to do and it helps bring some cute craftiness in my home.

I love, love, love this layout because a. all the papers here are from my scrap stash; b. love those owl stickers; and c. I finally used some gesso. It was definitely fun to play with that medium. I'll have to do it more.

This one was also a favorite because it shows my love for color. I gravitate towards bold, fun colors and this card shows that.

And finally, a project that is both adorable and had a purpose. We definitely enjoyed doing our Advent calendar this way. It has helped us bring the true meaning of Christmas into our countdown.

Thank you for joining me today. I hope you continue to stop by my blog in 2015.

Happy New Year.

Till next time,
Grace

No comments: