Everyone has a story to tell, here's mine sprinkled with some creative projects along the way.
Thank you for stopping by and I hope you come back again.



Monday, January 12, 2015

Scrapbook Process Video - Happy Mr. Fishy

Happy Monday dear friends. Today I'm sharing another layout along with a process video. I was able to pile this one up with some dies created with a manual die cut machine. 

Happy Mr. Fishy layout
I had a hard time with this one as my ideas weren't looking good once I tried to put them into action. You can check out the process video here...


and here are some more close ups...



If you would like to check out the dies that I used in this particular layout,  you can find them here.

Thank you for stopping by and please share your favorite metal dies on the comment section below. I would love to add them to my metal die wish list.

Till next time,
Grace

No comments: