Everyone has a story to tell, here's mine sprinkled with some creative projects along the way.
Thank you for stopping by and I hope you come back again.



Wednesday, February 11, 2015

Garden Harvest layout

Happy Wednesday friends. Today I'm sharing a layout, along with a process video, about one of the things that I love about summer. I've enjoyed gardening over the years. I started when my daughter was about 2 years old and she's going to be 10 this year. Even during my most pregnant months last year, I managed to grow a few zucchinis and corn. 

This layout was created with a couple of challenges in mind. The first one is this sketch from Stuck On U Sketches which can be found here
The second one is based off of the challenge of using a product collection that you love and the theme of the layout is about something you love. It is from the Facebook group called Nicole Jones 911. This group has been one of my favorites lately. The members are awesome and so kind with their comments and suggestions. 

Here's my page...


If you want to see how I created this page from start to finish, watch my video...

And here are a few more close ups...




It was definitely fun doing this layout and I am so happy that my new way of recording my process is better with the video on my phone.

Thank you for stopping by and I hope you come back soon.

Till next time,
Grace

No comments: