Everyone has a story to tell, here's mine sprinkled with some creative projects along the way.
Thank you for stopping by and I hope you come back again.



Tuesday, February 17, 2015

Paper strips idea #2- Hello new specs (plus process video)

*reposting with wording. I'm sorry I forgot to update my post when it went live last week. 

Hello again my dear friends. Today I'm sharing the second way I use my paper strips. 

This one was actually inspired by this paper... 

I watched a few You Tubers use this paper and it inspired me to use the design on my next paper strip layout.

I love how the slanted edges of the paper creates movement in the page but still lets me get a lot of strips and designs into the layout. 

Here's a video sharing my process...


And here are some more close ups....


Thank you for stopping by.

I will be sharing my third and final layout with the paper strip idea on Friday (20th) so make sure to stop by then.

Till next time,
Grace

No comments: