Everyone has a story to tell, here's mine sprinkled with some creative projects along the way.
Thank you for stopping by and I hope you come back again.



Thursday, May 21, 2015

Happy Birthday layout + process video

Hi crafty friends. I'm back with another layout and a sketch which I based my page from. This time the sketch is from Stuck?! blog.

I am still using my homemade "crush" scrapbook kit but this time I used the blues and reds more than the pink. Although you will see some of the pinks making little appearances here and there in this page.

To see this layout from start to finish, click on the video below...

And here are some more close ups...


Thank you guys for stopping by.

Till next time,
Grace

5 comments:

PrinzessinN said...

Dear Grace

What a beautiful layout. I like the ballons and the striped paper in the background. This matches perfectly to the black-white pictures.

Thank you for joining us at Stuck?! Sketches!

Joefil said...

Fantastic page, love it! Thanks for joining us at Stuck?!

Mandy Melville said...

This looks fabulous!! I love the bright colours combined with the black & white striped paper!! Thank you so much for playing along with us at Stuck?! Sketches!

Unknown said...

Great page, love your how to video as well, Thank you for joining us at Stuck?! Sketches!

Jinny Newlin said...

Oh, I just love this unique take on the sketch! Gorgeous color! Thanks so much for playing along with us this month at Stuck?! Sketches!