Everyone has a story to tell, here's mine sprinkled with some creative projects along the way.
Thank you for stopping by and I hope you come back again.



Friday, June 26, 2015

This almost never happened + process video

Happy Friday friends. Today I'm sharing another layout using my homemade June kit. This one is based off of a sketch from Stuck?! sketch blog...

This layout was especially tough for me to create. It took me back to one of the turning moments for us with regards to whether to get our son tested for Autism spectrum or not. You can learn more about the story of this layout along with how I created this page in the video below...


And here's some more close ups...



Thank you for stopping by. I hope you have a creative weekend.

Till next time,
Grace

4 comments:

PrinzessinN said...

Beautiful layout. I love the colors and the journaling.
Thanks so much for joining us at Stuck?! Sketches!

Jinny Newlin said...

Love the contrast of those black chevrons right down the center and that you found so much space to journal your precious memory! Thanks so much for playing along with us this month at Stuck?! Sketches!

Mandy Melville said...

What a fabulous layout! I love the colours & patterns that you've used! And that you've included so much journaling on your layout! So glad that you joined us at Stuck?! Sketches!

Unknown said...

This is such a great page, love the techniques and the additon of the 'story' so glad that you joined us at Stuck?!