Everyone has a story to tell, here's mine sprinkled with some creative projects along the way.
Thank you for stopping by and I hope you come back again.



Tuesday, June 23, 2015

Wacky Straw layout + process video

Happy Tuesday friends. Today I'm sharing my second layout with my massive June homemade scrapbook kit. If you would like to see what I had put together for this month, all from my stash, click here

This layout is based off of the sketch from Paper Issues


I wanted to use this sketch because I don't normally put together my design vertically so this is a little bit out of my comfort zone. I also wanted to use up some Polaroid frames so this was a win win situation for me. You can watch the video below to see how I made this page from start to finish...


And here are some more close ups...


 Thank you for stopping by and I hope you have fantastic day.

Till next time,
Grace

No comments: