Everyone has a story to tell, here's mine sprinkled with some creative projects along the way.
Thank you for stopping by and I hope you come back again.



Wednesday, August 19, 2015

Super Moon layout + process video

Hello again my dear crafty friends. Today I'm sharing a layout based off of this sketch from Paper Issues blog...

It's interesting how I had a totally different vision for this layout than the final result and you can watch more of what happened to this page through my process video here...


And here are some more close ups...



 Although it didn't turn out the way I had initially hoped it would be, I still like the results. That just shows you that things don't always go as planned but at the end they turn out just fine.

Hope you are all having a great Wednesday.

Till next time,
Grace

No comments: