Everyone has a story to tell, here's mine sprinkled with some creative projects along the way.
Thank you for stopping by and I hope you come back again.



Wednesday, October 14, 2015

Birthday Celebration layout

It's been a while friends. I'm sorry for being absent here. Since school started, I've had a harder time getting some crafty time. But thankfully, I had one of those Saturdays last week where I didn't have too many pressing things and I was able to devote most of the day in my craft room. The next goal is to find another block of time to clean up my mess :)

The first, of hopefully many posts to follow, scrapbook share I have this week was inspired by this sketch, along with a recipe challenge over at Scrapbook.com. The sketch is from My Creative Sketches blog...

The recipe called for the following:
1+ photos
staples
Doilies
distressing
5th one was an inspiration taken from the sample image (I chose the color green and small letter stickers)

Here's a video of my process for this page...


And here are some more close ups...


Thank you for stopping by and I hope you come back soon.

Till next time,
Grace

No comments: