Everyone has a story to tell, here's mine sprinkled with some creative projects along the way.
Thank you for stopping by and I hope you come back again.



Monday, October 19, 2015

Happy and Hungry

Happy Monday friends. Today's layout was inspired by this sketch from Sketch N Scrap blog. 

I gotta say that my layout seemed busy even after basing it off of a sketch. I think the issue I have sometimes is that I like to add lots of photos in my layouts and sometimes sketches don't really lend well with that. Anyways, I still like this page and now that the story is documented, I'm fine to move on to the next thing.


With the business of the layout, I didn't know how to add the title so I just worked with the text that I already had which was the statement "This makes me happy". I added the ampersand and the word "hungry" so my title can be "happy and hungry".

What do you do when you have tons of pictures to add to your page? Do you immediately do a double page spread, try to cram it in in one page, or create multiples?

Till next time,
Grace

9 comments:

Lisa in Texas said...

Love all the layers! I just don't like my 2 pagers when I do them, I tend to cram all my photos on one page! Thanks for joining us at Sketch N Scrap!

blbabe1234 said...

Really love all the layers! The delicate white trim is just perfect! Thank you so much for joining us at Sketch n Scrap!

Unknown said...

Love all the layering and how many photos you were able to fit on your page! Great layout! Thanks for joining us at Sketch N Scrap!

M said...

Love your layout!! All the layering and papers are awesome!! ! Thanks for joining us at Sketch N Scrap!! :)

Unknown said...

Beautiful layout! Love the layers! Thanks for joining us at Sketch N Scrap!

Kelly said...

Oh wow, this is awesome! Love all the layers and embellies! Great job with the sketch challenge. Thanks for playing along with Sketch N Scrap! :)

Sura said...

Beautiful layout!! Thanks for joining us at Sketch N Scrap!
Surama

Karen said...

This is really beautiful! Love everything about this layout! The photos looks yummy and so much fun. Thanks for joining us at Sketch N Scrap!

Unknown said...

Awesome layout! Thanks for joining us at Sketch N Scrap! :)