Everyone has a story to tell, here's mine sprinkled with some creative projects along the way.
Thank you for stopping by and I hope you come back again.



Tuesday, November 3, 2015

I love you more than candy layout

 
I love this sketch from the My Creative Sketches blog. The thing is I had two 4x6 photos so my page seemed a bit more busy than the original sketch.

I used some October homemade kit again. Still loving that kit and I hope to get it done sometime this week. I love the layering inspiration provided by the sketch. I wanted to use this 4x6 project life card but didn't have enough room on the top for it so I cut it, leaving the prompt on the top for my title and the rest of the card on the bottom of my horizontal photo.
 
Here are some more close ups...



Thank you for stopping by and I hope my layout inspired you to document something today.

Till next time,
Grace

No comments: