Everyone has a story to tell, here's mine sprinkled with some creative projects along the way.
Thank you for stopping by and I hope you come back again.



Friday, December 4, 2015

"Science Fair" layout

It's me again. I don't know about you but lately, I am finding that my "trifecta" for efficient scrapbooking is....sketches, collage pictures and handwritten journaling. When I have all three, I can get pages done in a matter of minutes. This pages was inspired by the latest sketch from Elle's Studio blog. I like how it had a simple and clean design but it gives you plenty of room to add your own twist and style to it.
 
 
With this layout, I added 8 pictures which I placed in two 4x6 canvas and printed them that way. This way I don't have to crop and cut out the images. I also added a white line between he photos already for an easy peasy matting.
 
I flipped the sketch on its side to fit my photos and then used the open space on the right side for some labels and tabs from the "You and Me" tidbits and cutouts plus "The Sweet Life" Lil Snippets for my journaling. I love how the individual tabs and labels have different colors that helped bring attention to my journaling.

I also added some of the circle accents from the "You and Me" collection. I used some word stickers from Tim Holtz to finish off the accents.

The title is from a corrugated Thickers pack. I also used an Elle's Studio stamp and heat embossed my subtitle.

That is all from me today. Thanks for stopping by.

Till next time,
Grace

No comments: