Everyone has a story to tell, here's mine sprinkled with some creative projects along the way.
Thank you for stopping by and I hope you come back again.



Tuesday, December 1, 2015

"Sweet Meal" layout

Hi there friends. Today I'm sharing another layout and sketch that it was based off of. I love the layering on this sketch plus the flowers. I am always looking for ways to use my stash of flowers. They never seem to get any attention in my projects lately. This sketch is from My Creative Sketches blog.
 


I used a very old paper line from My Mind's Eye. It is called "On the Bright Side" and I have to tell you, that this color scheme is one of my favorites. I'm so glad that I held onto this collection for all these years. I love the bright yellows and denim blue.
 
I had cut out the word "sweet" from my  Silhouette Cameo and used a gold foil type paper from Grafix Arts. The label and tabs are die cut pieces from the MME collection.
I had cut out some pink flowers from my Cameo as well and dressed it up with a punched circle paper from the MME collection as well. I curled up the edges of the paper flowers to give it more dimension. Plus I added some twine for more texture.
The tag is from the MME collection as well. I hand written my journaling and then used my roller stamp for the date.

Thank you for stopping by and I hope you visit back again.

Till next time,
Grace

No comments: